Using the Cortex Workforce App
Step by Step Guide
Cortex is a fulfilment management service used by companies to manage the temporary scheduling of their workforce.
To get access to the Cortex app you will have to speak to your employer for the unique link.
Setting up your account
In most cases, your employer would have already migrated your details over to our system. If this is the case you should have received an email to confirm and complete your registration. If you did not receive an email, we suggest checking your spam folder or contact us directly using the form below.
The Account Details contains basic information used for your Liveforce account.
1. Complete each field
- Simply click into each field and provide the data required.
- A red warning icon means that this field is incomplete and required data is missing:
- The green tick means that this field is complete:
- No tick means that this field is not compulsory:
2. Make sure all required data has been added
- Required data are indicated with an asterisk * :
If a page won’t appear to SAVE it’s because one of the required fields has been missed. Most commonly it is the TITLE or AVATAR within the ACCOUNT DETAILS section:
HAVING TROUBLE SAVING THIS FORM? Check that you have added an AVATAR and selected a TITLE from the dropdown menu. If you’re having trouble adding your address read this article.
3. Complete Account Details section
- When all fields are complete Your Account Details will show as COMPLETED.